DH wrote this on his Facebook, and I was so touched that I asked if I could post it on my blog. I think you'll like his more than you would anything I could come up with. Well, at least I did, anyway.
25 Random Things About Me (again, from my DH)
1. First, I love Jesus.
2. I don't look down on those that don't love Jesus.
3. I'm deeply in love with my wife.
4. I don't drink, I tell people I have a heart condition. (I love my wife with all my heart)
5. I love to hear my boys say"I love you Daddy" it's a melody to my soul.
6. I believe that if the second amendment is the first to go, the first will be the second to go.
7. I don't make friends easily, but try to be friendly.
8. I built the first motorcycle that I have ever owned.
9. I believe if somebody builds something, I can fix it.
10. I appreciate when someone does something for me, but don't always convey it.
11. I live in a house that the kitchen was a post office during the civil war.
12. I'm a husband first, a father second, and a biker third, I can't afford to confuse these.
13. I believe my boys are my LEGACY, therefore, I MUST raise them in the way of the Lord.
14. I deeply miss my home state of Texas, and believe I will be home again.
15. I'm not perfect, don't want to be perfect, there is no need to be perfect.
16. I weld for a living, I don't live to weld.
17. I've been in two fist fights in my life, both with the same guy!
18. I enjoy looking at pictures of myself, but hate my picture being taken.
19. I'm growing my hair for the soul purpose of donating it to a little girl that can't grow her own. (I'll be donating it next week )
20. I've been published. Cool
21. I don't make near enough money to support my spending ABILITY.
22. Family is the utmost important to me. I miss those that we have lost.
23. BBQ is the only way to cook!!!!!
24. I want to build my own home some day.
25. I'm inspired by my wife's ability to be kind and loving to the likes of me.
Be still my heart. ♥