Sep 28, 2008

Your, eh, My Autumn Test Results




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a playful, spirited person. You have a limitless imagination and amazing creative talents.



When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.



You prefer change to come slowly. You need a long transition period when your life changes.



You find love to be the most comforting thing in the world. You feel at peace when you're with your loved ones.



Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.



You are very impatient. You spend more time waiting for something than actually enjoying it.



I found this test over at Dena's Green Acres. I do llllooooooovvvveee autumn something fierce, so I just had to try this. I have to say, most of this is pretty much dead on! Well, this makes me sound a little more playful than I probably am. At least now that I'm older than 12. Back then, yeah, I was pretty playful! :-)


How about you? Do you like autumn, too?

5 comments:

Dena said...

Wow, you're right...we did have a lot of those in common. But, I am not a fan of Autumn at all. If it wasn't followed by Winter, I might like it more. I prefer my days getting longer and warmer, not shorter and colder. Plus, with living on a farm, I love when all the crops are growing and everything is so green. Now that harvest has begun, it's all just brown. :(

Jackie said...

LOVE autumn. I get giddy thinking about it. Tonight we went out for a bit and it was actually chilly. I was just so happy.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Chel..
Mine was exactly the same as yours lol. Thanks that was a fun test. I'm doing my blogging rounds cuz I lost all my blog list my blog went haywire lol. How have you been? well I wanted to say hello and now I'm off to gathering the rest of the links..
Hugz Lorie

Greg C said...

I am not very good at tests. I think I could pass this one though. :)

Chel said...

Ok, the seasons have it, God made us enough like to be like twins but not clones! So similar yet so different. Hmmmmm! And I even got an oxymoron to boot!

http://abidingbranch.blogspot.com/2008/09/autumn-test-results.html

Chel